Agressive Spring Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Spring Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
In a scenic community such as Spring, some residents may take walks as a form of exercise, relaxation, or just to get from place to place. However, negligent drivers may increase the risk of a pedestrian accident, resulting in injuries and other accident-related losses. Behaviors such as inattentive driving, driving under the influence, or congested roads are the most common causes, with almost 6,000 injured victims affected in 2019. With the help of an experienced Spring pedestrian accident attorney, you may be able to recover compensation for the suffering you could have sustained.
At Mott & Moffett, we understand that a pedestrian accident may result in lasting consequences, such as life-long injuries, emotional suffering, and future financial losses. We are well-versed in the complexities of pedestrian accidents and can provide experienced legal guidance to navigate you through the entirety of your pedestrian accident claim. With compassionate and personalized representation, we fiercely advocate for your best interests and seek justice for your personal injuries.
How a Spring Pedestrian Accident Lawyer at Mott & Moffett Can Help Your Claim
Pedestrian accidents may occur due to negligent drivers failing to yield while crossing the street, speeding, or because of distracted driving. At Mott & Moffett, we are experienced in handling complex pedestrian accident claims and understand how to navigate the challenges unique to your accident. With decades of combined litigation experience, we can help bolster your chances of success in a pedestrian accident claim in the following ways:
- Handling all of your legal needs and answering your most pressing questions
- Providing knowledgeable legal guidance so you may be informed and understand your best possible options moving forward
- Investigating the circumstances of your accident to demonstrate fault, along with which direct negligent actions caused your injuries
- Analyzing evidence to tell your story and how your life has been changed due to the at-fault party’s negligence
- Working with field experts to advocate on your behalf and support your claim
- Negotiating fiercely on your behalf with insurance companies and other relevant parties
- Using our decades of combined trial experience to litigate your case if a settlement cannot meet your needs for recovery
Pedestrian accidents may result in catastrophic or permanent injuries. Working with an experienced Spring pedestrian accident lawyer may help you recover the maximum present and future compensation you are owed so you can obtain the justice you deserve for driver negligence. Speak with Mott & Moffett’s pedestrian accident attorneys for an assessment of your claim and for legal guidance on how to proceed.
The Process for a Personal Injury Claim
When someone else’s negligence causes you physical, mental, or financial harm, you may be entitled to compensation. However, being deserving of compensation isn’t enough. You must be able to prove negligence and build a case for the amount of damages you are asking for. While every personal injury case is unique, there are general steps that every case follows.
- Reaching out to a personal injury attorney
- Filing the claim
- Investigation of the accident, your injuries, and how your injury impacts your life
- Document damages
- Calculating damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Going to trial (if the insurance company declines or refuses to pay the fair compensation amount)
While the process seems simple, it can quickly become complicated depending on the circumstances of the accident. While it may be tempting to try and tackle a personal injury claim on your own after suffering so much at the hands of another, you deserve to recover full compensation. Work with an experienced personal injury attorney that can aggressively pursue the total value of the compensation you are entitled to.