ASSERTIVE Spring Burn Injury Lawyer
Spring Burn Injury Lawyer
Burn injuries can be painful and often require an extensive recovery time. Although many burn injuries are personal injury accidents, some are caused by the negligence of others. Burns can significantly alter the victim’s life, and many are forced to endure long hospital stays and extended time off of work. If another person’s negligence caused your burn injury, you should not be forced to bear the financial burden associated with your recovery.
At Mott & Moffett, our burn injury attorneys are dedicated to helping burn injury victims in Spring and the surrounding areas recover the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. We have a proven track record of protecting our client’s rights and interests as we build a strong claim on your behalf. When you partner with us, you can rest assured that we will take care of every aspect of your case so you can focus entirely on your healing and recovery.
Common Types of Burn Injuries Sustained in Spring, Texas
Burn injuries can occur in several ways and are often not caused by an active fire. Burns can vary widely in severity, and while one may require a topical treatment, others may need emergency care. Burn injuries often cause victims severe and lasting physical and emotional distress. Some of the most common burn injury accidents include the following:
- Thermal: Thermal burns can occur when the skin is exposed to fire, a hot oven, or scalding steam. They are also common in car accidents when the airbag deploys and puts your skin in contact with the hot gas of the inflation mechanism.
- Electrical: If you handle a live electrical wire or come in contact with an electrical current, you may suffer a severe burn. These injuries are common in construction and other industries where individuals encounter wires regularly.
- Chemical: Common household chemicals and detergents can cause chemical burns. If the product is powerful and high in concentration, it may be more likely to burn your skin.
- Friction: A friction burn can occur when your skin rubs against an extremely hard surface. One common cause of severe friction burns is road rash following a motorcycle accident.
- Radiation: Contact with the sun, ultraviolet light, and even X-rays can potentially cause radiation burns. Wearing SPF can help protect your skin from these injuries.
Following a burn injury, it is essential to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Some burns that may not seem severe immediately following your accident could worsen over time if they are not treated promptly by a healthcare professional.
Who Can I Hold Liable for My Burn Injuries?
After sustaining a severe burn injury, it may be challenging to determine who is at fault on your own. At Mott & Moffett, our burn injury attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case to determine who may be held liable. Some parties that may bear fault for your accident include the following:
- Transit companies
- Building or property owners
- Drivers, bicyclists, or pedestrians
- Negligent employers
- Government agencies
- General contractors on a construction site
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, more than one party may be held liable for your injuries. Our burn injury attorneys will leave no stone unturned as we investigate your case and work to hold each negligent party fully accountable for your damages.
How an Experienced Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help You
The aftermath of a burn accident can be painful, overwhelming, and confusing. If you have suffered a burn injury in Spring, you do not need to fight for justice alone. At Mott & Moffett, our burn injury attorneys have extensive experience helping burn injury victims get their lives back on track following an accident. A few of the many ways our skilled burn injury attorneys can help you include the following:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into your case
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Advocating aggressively for your rights and interests inside and outside of court
- Answering your legal questions and keeping you up to date on the status of your case
- Collecting essential evidence and witness testimonies
- Guiding you through Texas’ complex legal process
Our attorneys take a personalized approach to every case to address our client’s unique needs. We understand how stressful the aftermath of a burn injury can be and aim to make the claims process as straightforward as possible so you can focus 100% of your energy on your health.
Contact a Highly-Qualified Burn Injury Lawyer at Mott & Moffett
At Mott & Moffett, our auburn injury attorneys are committed to helping burn injury victims hold liable parties fully accountable for the pain, suffering, and other damages they have caused. We know the ins and outs of Texas personal injury law and are ready to apply our knowledge and skills to your case. When you choose us, we will thoroughly investigate your case and fight for the compensation you deserve. To speak to a member of our award-winning legal team, call us at 888-596-6582 or complete our contact form today.