Even the safest drivers can become the victims of a car accident when a negligent driver is on the road. Being injured in a Texas car accident can leave a person feeling like their entire life has been put on hold as they recover from their extensive losses. When filing your car accident claim, it is important that you know how to calculate car accident damages to ensure you get the fair compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in a Texas car accident, the trusted legal team at Mott & Moffett is dedicated to helping you get the best possible outcome for your claim. No one should have to go through the Texas personal injury claims process alone. That is why it is crucial you reach out to our team of Texas car accident lawyers as soon as possible.
How Much Can You Collect From a Texas Car Accident Claim?
Being the victim of a car accident can be traumatizing and leave victims with a long road to recovery. While you may be feeling overwhelmed after a crash occurs, it is your legal right to pursue compensation for the injuries and losses you have suffered as a result of the negligent driver’s actions. While there is no specific amount in damages you should be expecting when pursuing a car accident claim, there are several factors that may help you calculate the maximum amount you should be negotiating for. The damages that you may be eligible to collect after a Texas car accident include:
- Medical expenses: After a damaging car accident, victims may be left with serious injuries and costly medical bills. As a result, victims should be compensated for the cost to pay off these expenses.
- Lost wages: Car accident victims should be compensated for all present lost wages.
- Lost earning potential: For victims who no longer are able to perform their jobs due to chronic injuries, they should be compensated for all future earnings they may be losing out on.
- Property damages: Texas car accident victims should be compensated for the cost to repair or replace any damaged property.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of car accidents should receive compensation for the physical and mental pain and suffering they have had to endure.
- Wrongful death: If a car accident results in a wrongful death, the beneficiaries of the deceased individual should be compensated for the loss of their loved one.
If you are unsure what damages you may be eligible to collect, contact a trusted car accident lawyer for help. A Texas lawyer will help you calculate how much you may be owed when negotiating with the insurance company.
How Can a Texas Car Accident Lawyer Help You?
Aside from helping you calculate how much you may be owed in damages after a car accident, a trusted lawyer is essential to the success of your personal injury claim in Texas. When you work with a car accident lawyer, you will experience the following benefits:
- Experience with the Texas personal injury claims process
- Knowledge of Texas personal injury law
- Answers to any and all questions concerning your claim
- Trusted legal counsel
- Help you pursue the best possible outcome for your car accident claim
To get help with your Texas car accident claim, contact an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact a Texas Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is crucial that you have the help of a trusted car accident lawyer who can help you calculate how much you are owed in damages. The personal injury lawyers at Mott & Moffett have the knowledge and experience to help you with every step of your car accident claim. To get help from our team of Texas lawyers, contact us here or call 888-596-6582.